Posts tagged ‘digital photography’
Artborghi’s painted love for the Appenzell Alps of Switzerland: how to transform your best shots in black and white art
Artborghi is no painter, but still pretends being one by playing with digital photography. Click each of these pictures to enjoy the full details of a ink drawing-like.
By playing with black and white conversion values and thresholds , here are the results.
On the boat picture, the Säntis antenna is visible on one of the most picturesque peaks of Switzerland.
Let’s say you have only 8 sequential shoots but you need at least 40 otherwise the sequence is too short or not smooth enough. How could you fill the gaps?
– Open the sequential pictures in Photoshop
– File > Scripts > Load files into stack
– Add Open files and tag Attempt to Automatically Align Source Images (if you did not shoot on tripod, you could get quite funny effects from this option)
– Window > Animation
– Top right menu of the newly open animation window: Make Frames from Layer
– Top right menu of the animation window: Reverse Frames and Optimize Animation