How to make short time lapse movies longer and smoother with Photoshop
Let’s say you have only 8 sequential shoots but you need at least 40 otherwise the sequence is too short or not smooth enough. How could you fill the gaps?
– Open the sequential pictures in Photoshop
– File > Scripts > Load files into stack
– Add Open files and tag Attempt to Automatically Align Source Images (if you did not shoot on tripod, you could get quite funny effects from this option)
– Window > Animation
– Top right menu of the newly open animation window: Make Frames from Layer
– Top right menu of the animation window: Reverse Frames and Optimize Animation